Thursday, March 28, 2013

Now Available: Honest Lies

I'm super excited to announce the release of HONEST LIES (Every Other Weekend #3)

The third installment took a really long time to complete. Mostly because I just wasn't ready to say goodbye to these characters. Ultimately I've decided that I'm not completely finished with Quinn's story so there will definitely be a second series. I think I'll do us all the favor of writing all of the installments before I publish the first. The next series will be released mid-summer :o)
As always I do hope that you enjoy the conclusion of the series and will take the time to leave a review, and trust me it isn't about the stars or the kudos. I really enjoy hearing your thoughts :o)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I've been holding my breath, waiting for the second half of the "Every Other Weekend" series to start. I love your characters; they are laugh-out-loud funny and utterly endearing.

    It's now the end of summer and October is fast approaching. I'm stamping my feet impatiently while holding my breath. Where is it? Where is it? I'm becoming impatient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete