Saturday, March 16, 2013

Cover Reveal: Honest Lies

Dear Readers,

How can ever thank you for your extreme patience? I hate that it's taken so long to finish the final installment of Every Other Weekend, but I do hope the end result is worth the wait.

Today starts the final edit of the HONEST LIES and I finally, finally have a cover to share with you.


This final installment is an explosion of sex, lies, and betrayal and will leave you guessing who Quinn picks up until the final page. This series has been challenging to write, but so worth the journey. In a couple of weeks you'll be able to read it for yourself :o)

Thank you again for all of you downloads, emails, tweets, and Facebook messages. It's readers like you who have kept me writing even when I felt like giving up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment